Card magic does seem very classic and that’s all. However, if you learn it will be very time-consuming and not as easy as imagined. One card trick you may have heard of is to bring up four aces without looking at the cards. This trick is quite often practiced by amateur magicians to professionals. It may seem insignificant, but it is enough to make the viewer curious. On the magician gold coast, there are many magic tricks with cards that you can see right from your home.
1. Take four aces from the deck and place all four on the pile. The best way to do this is to place four aces on top of the deck before performing the trick.
2. Divide the cards into four piles from left to right so that the fourth pile is on the far right. The four aces should be at the top of the fourth pile.
3. Take the first pile and move the first three cards down.
4. Move the top three cards from the first pile to another pile, 1 card per pile.
5. Repeat points three and four with the other three stacks. When you move the top three cards from the Ace pile to the other three piles, the top card from the four piles will become an Ace.
6. Turn over all the top cards of each pile and show the four aces.
This trick will be more successful if you do it to people who have never seen it. With a few sweet words to attract the attention of the audience, you can make them not believe what they see. Satisfaction for magicians is when they manage to make their audience wonder and even feel fooled by a simple thing. So, start with this simple thing and make a big impact on your audiences.